Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Chatz3: Little Razcalz




Alfpoop: WHAT UP THIS IS THE CLUB TO BE in. 
Spanky: This is "our gang yo" 
Alfpoop: Yes sir 
Spanky: So Mr. Oil Tybafoon is now our president! 
Alfpoop: Yes sir! 
LiLRose: Hey Guys! 
Spanky: FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO GIRLS! 
Alfpoop: Damn man, chill man. 
Spanky: NO GIRLS IN OUR CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Porky: What up bitch! 
Alfpoop: Whoa! Whoa! 
LiLRose: Guys I have huge news! I am not a women! I am a man trapped in a womens body known as a transgender so may I join your gang? 
Alfpoop: AH  HELL YEAH! 
Spanky: What! Hell No! 
Porky: It depends you have a dick or a pussy? 
LiLRose: I am a man trapped in a women's body so therefor I have a snatch! 
Porky: Shit! 
Alfpoop: That seems A-OK with me! 
Spanky: Hold on! Froggy what the hell you gotta say! 
Froggy: I think we run a train on this women then she can join! 
Spanky: The fuck? 
LiLRose: What's run a train mean? 
Alfpoop: Oh God, I think that sounds like a GREAT idea! 
Froggy: Yeap, yeap, yeap, yeap. 
Spanky: Well I am the prez so I say no! 
Alfpoop: What come on, we all going get some and nobody going make fun of us because she like a girl but like a man. Right? 
Porky: So it's like a girl-man or a man-girl? 
Alfpoop: I don't know! What are you rose? 
LiLRose: TRANS...GENDER! 
Alfpoop: I still have no clue what that means! 
Spanky: Man I say we run a train, I like Froggy's idea! All in a favor of Froggy's idea to run a train on this transgender women that's really a man but is gay that wants to join our club and has to run a train to get in, Say I! 
All: I! 
Spanky: Well then that's settled. Alright! let's meet at the club house! 

[BOY TIMEZ HAVE CHANGED WHY YOU TRYING TO CENSOR MY PENIZ] 


>




1 comment:

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...