Wednesday, March 21, 2018

DEMON IN MY DAUGHTER!





Mothergoose: Hello! Is this Parabob The Paranormal Investigator?

Parabob: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat....UP?

Mothergoose: My daughter is like possesed by a demon or something?

Parabob: How you know this?


Mothergoose: She's sticking the Crucifix in her pussy?


Parabob: She just on her period mam.


Mothergoose: She fucking came downstairs backwards and pissed on the floor! In front of my FRIENDS!


Parabob: Yeaaaaah right. Put a maxi-pad on that shit!


Mothergoose: No joke! She just twisted her head around! We need to get this demon out of her! 


Parabob: You see women go through this thing called puberty, she's just acting out, she bleeding from her vagina right? When she fucked herself with a Crucifix? Yeah.


Mothergoose: She told the priest that his mother sucked cocks in hell!


Parabob: You should not lot her watch them Rated R movies mam!


Mothergoose: Are you a joke or something?


Parabob: I know a thing or two about women, mam she has no demon in her! She just going through some things, all women do it.


Mothergoose: I never twisted my head, walked backwards or none of that stupid shit she is doing and I have no clue how she is moving objects with her fucking mind! Can you help me now?


Parabob: Hell no contact some medium or something!


Mothergoose: What kind of advice is that?


Parabob: I don't want your haunted dolls!


Mothergoose: I never said anything about haunted dolls?


Parabob: Seek the one they call Katcrap a rona something like that normal.


Mothergoose: It says do you mean "Paranormal"


Parabob: shit. I forgot she about as smart as a tree.


Mothergoose: What we talking about?


Parabob: Bitch! Just throw some damn holy water on that bitch and tell that demon to get out of your daughter and stop playing games and go back to fucking hell where it came from and then face the fear it brings and you win.


Mothergoose: Oh thanks


Parabob: No prob, itz what I do >



17 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaaha 3 shots like boom, boom, boom! We see you Ry we see you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF you come with me you will float too, just float it off.

      Delete
    2. hahahahahaha BILL you will float too just float it off

      Delete
  2. Sparkplug at it again, I thought you quit! Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all wait by my facebook for a drop on time lmao, Geeese kids these dayz >

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha she on her period again

    ReplyDelete
  5. you mother fucker lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL we can comment yay! its what we does and do's

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn she on her period and does that shit lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS SNAKES ON THIS GOD DAMN PLANE SON

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard you like to lick flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. this comment section is hella rough

    ReplyDelete

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...