Thursday, January 18, 2018

MS PACMAN IS HOT! 4 Ghost Chat



You ever wondered what goes on in the RyFy Zone? Do you ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes in the chat room? Well we have pacman and ms pacman and we have the ghost of the four ghost and we have their chat log. Enjoy! 


Blinker: What a day. Oh what a day. Just chillen in the box with my ghost. 
Pinkhole: You know I have to make a confession. 
Icky: Ah what's that? 
Pinkhole: I love it when ms paccman eats one of them pillz and it gives me the chillz and then she eats me. 
Blinker: Yeah! Yeah! I love that too. 
Crunt: WAY Better than a freaking dude eating you. 
Blinker: Yeah man she eats that pillz and I get the chillz too and when she eats me I feel a sensation under my ghost sheet that makes something explode like a volcano. 
Crunt: That's way too much info bruh. 
Blinker: Bruh eat a dish soap tab or sniff some ajax bruh. Talking real stuff here bruh. 
Crunt: When she eats me. I feel like all I have left is my eyes and they wonder to the box and then the box heals me and gives me back my cape. 
Blinker: Yo bruh that's the gayest shit I ever heard in my life. 
Pinkhole: He's right man that was some gay ass shit you just said. 
Blinker: You think your eyes just wonder through the maze into some box and some miracle you get your ghost sheet back we suppose to kill the pacman but let the misses eat us. 
Crunt: You being serious right now. 
Blinker: MAN! I tell you what! I think you gay. 
Crunt: Why you think that? 
Blinker: Do you like it when paccman eats you? 
*Paccman enters chat* 
Paccman: Sup bitches! You all wishing you could be eaten up again by my main bitch ms pacman..HAHA! Look at you all nothing but little ghost with your little eyes and your little spookiness crying over ms pacman when I am banging her every night with this PACMAN dick. I swear to TETRIS if you one of you bitches every changes my name to PACCMAN again I am not going to shit your damn eyeballs out. Don't invite me to your stupid little box with your stupid little stories of how you want to bang ms pacman. I am out. I'll eat you faggots up later. 
*Paccman Leaves Chat* 
Blinker: Wait a minute he just call us faggots when he's the one that eats us but when we hit him he melts like a little bitch in place and disappears.
Pinkhole: Man! I want to fuck mspacman so bad right now. Somebody better put a quarter in the damn slot now!
Icky: Nobody has put a quarter in that slot for 15 years.
Pinkhole: DAMN YOU TRUMP AND YOU SNOWFLAKES! BOTH OF YOU!
Icky: Wait what?
Blinker: Guys Ms Pacman I want her to eat me so bad right now I am going crazy.
Icky: Why don't you leave the box and go find her.
Pinkhole: Yeah man go find her and be like hey baby you wanna see a real MAN and you have to make sure she gets you when you say "MAN"
Icky: Yeah and give her some fruit! I think she loves to eat fruit!
Blinker: So give her fruit, wait do I give her pillz that give me chillz?
Icky: Hell no! You want to bang ms pacman and give her fruit not have her eat you.
Blinker: But I want her to eat me.
Icky: You are not leaving the box are you.
Blinker: Nope.
Icky: This sucks.
Pinkhole: Just four ghost in a box! OH YEAH!
Crunt: Seriously can't take anymore of this shit guys.
*POINTS GUN TO HEAD PULLS TRIGGER TURNS TO EYES AND THEN RETURNS TO THE BOX*
Crunt: MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blinker: HA!

~oh yeah mspacman give me that azz :) 

7 comments:

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...