Saturday, March 17, 2018

What You Talking Bout MAN






SonnyJim: Why you make the crappiest photos I ever seen online?

Hamilton: To seek the Dragon you must first find the smoke! 

SonnyJim: The fuck? 

Hamilton: If we can all think about how many people will save the baby from being burned alive and dying in a bowl of pudding we can all save the sugar from grace. 

SonnyJim: Are you just saying fucking words again? 

Hamilton: If I shoot this arrow and hit the moon would that mean I would of missed the cloud? 

SonnyJim: The fuck is a cloud? 

Hamilton: Young brother, if you come with me, I can show you the cloud. The cloud brings us water and it brings us life from that water. 

SonnyJim: You been smoking that shit again bruh! 

Hamilton: It will save you. Some people say the Water is Holy and you will be saved from the water, are you saved my brother! 

SonnyJim: Man this is prolly not the time to ask for my loan you owe me like $500 dollars you cock sucker what you talking about fucking water for? 

Hamilton: If you look up in the sky you will find your money as it rains money now for what I have heard on the radio. 

SonnyJim: This is why you have no fucking friends at all man. 

Hamilton: If we make it rain money we could be very rich my brother. 

SonnyJim: Are you fucking serious right now? 

Hamilton: If we believe in the system we could be Spiders and not the flies! 

SonnyJim: So what the fuck did you smoke and how much of it do you have left? 

Hamilton: Oh no! Me don't smoke, me give people tasks to complete so I can plan my World Domination of becoming the first ever male stripper to dominate the world all in order of the United of the Unite. You get me? 

SonnyJim: No! NOT AT ALL! I don't get one word you fucking say, talking about sugar and shit then it's fucking rain and money and rain and then it's fucking what the fuck World Domination? 

Hamilton: If you live to see the clouds of the truth and you go over to the rock and you say to the ROCK I will smoke you and I will sling you but I will never drop you in a way that will crack you. The rock will be your best friend! 

SonnyJim: That's just fucking it right there. You have fucking lost it ever since the bitch broke your heart. You don't even fucking talk the same like you use to. I have no fucking clue what you are saying. You just typed up a paragraph up about a fucking rock man, what the fuck! 

Hamilton: It will be Judgement day soon for the people that oppose the rock! 

SonnyJim: Ok man, look I am going log off here and drink some beer or something it's like Saint Wank the Jank day and I feel like getting drunk for the fuck of it and specially after I read all the bullshit about clouds and rocks. You need to like go grab a cold one yourself. 

Hamilton: One must not damage his temple for his temple is good. Damaging the Temple is bad. 

SonnyJim: Mother fucker you have lost it! 


2 comments:

  1. Ry back at it, good job spark plug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how you got banned from your own site.

      Delete

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...