Saturday, March 3, 2018

SANTA ON STRIKE??



SanAgent: Yo man you can't do this to me Santa!
SaintNik: I don't want to deliver presents any more! 

SanAgent: You do it once a year! How hard is it! You have an elf army that helps you build all the toys! 
SaintNik: I am not going this year! North Pole is on Shutdown! 
SanAgent: The hell is wrong with this new generation? 
SaintNik: We won't be operational no more because the green elfs are arguing with the red elfs about our gun policy so we shutting it down! 
SanAgent: The fuck you have a fucking gun issue in the fucking North Pole for? 
SaintNik: I don't know how these things happen man! I don't do shit until I get called to do shit and I have to deliver like a billion gifts in one night it takes the life out of me! 
SanAgent: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
SaintNik: Not to mention all the fucking cookies I have to eat I wonder why I haven't rolled over and die the trick is to puke every once and a while and I don't want to do that! 
SanAgent: Santa for real you just need to calm down. How the hell did the Elfs get guns? 
SaintNik: NRA? 
SanAgent: There's a fucking NRA in the North Pole? 
SaintNik: Maybe! 

Toothfairy HAS ENTERED CHAT 


Toothfairy: Guess what guys! I agree with Santa! I am no longer going collect teeth! 

SanAgent: See what you created Santa? 
SaintNik: We tired of working for these damn kids! 
SanAgent: That's the saddest shit I ever heard in my life for real and I swear.

Cupid HAS ENTERED CHAT 


Cupid: Yo guys! I decided to join the shutdown and I will no longer be shooting arrows at people anymore for I am on strike!

SanAgent: The fuck is wrong with all of you! 
ToothFairy: You go collect the teeth asshole! 
SanAgent: Look I would if I had wings and fucking magic but I don't OKAY! It's my job to make sure you guy's are doing your job and so far I see a bunch of fucking cry baby quitters! 
SaintNik: Hey man you want to go direct that sleigh with all them egotistic asshole magical reindeer! Be my guest! 
SanAgent: I would Santa! IF THAT WAS MY FUCKING JOB! I DON'T HAVE THE MAGIC TO GO DOWN SOMEBODIES FUCKING CHEMNEY AND DELIVER THEM GIFTS! 
SaintNik: Well you better find somebody we all on strike! 
Cupid: You know what! That sounds swell! Lovely and very heartfelt! I think I am going lay on a cloud all day and smoke weed and just watch people down below make mistakes and try to fall in love without me! YEAH! 

SanAgent: You all just going quit your jobs? You will be replaced!
SaintNik: HA! Good luck finding a fatass like me and has to be jolly through out the whole season as I have to go through a fucking naughty and nice list to see who gets what! 

SanAgent: Man this new generation is just lazy! 
SaintNik: Dude fuck you! I just want to be on my Iphone all day and listen to old tracks of Rage against the Machine! Candy Crush! Hell yeah Candy Crush! 
SanAgent: Come on Santa! Don't you think others want to be play Candy Crush too??
SaintNik: Fuck them! 
Cupid: Yeah man fuck this! I am going to lay on a cloud all day.

CUPID HAS LEFT THE CONVERSATION! 


SanAgent: Well shit where in the hell am I going find anybody to deliver gifts, collect teeth and shoot arrows for couples to fall in love I think I am screwed! 

SaintNik: Yeah good luck with that! I think I like Cupids Idea but I am going just lay in bed and roll blunt after blunt that's how Santa gets down the chimney! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Then play some candy crush! 
SanAgent: Tooth fairy come on let's go get them teeth and deliver some gifts and find a way to create Cupid arrows somehow someway without formulas or magic but anyway lets go! 

TOOTHFAIRY HAS LEFT THE CONVERSATION! 


SaintNik: Ah shit man low battery man I have to go! 


SAINTNIK HAS LEFT THE CONVERSATION! 


SanAgent: What the fuck kind of Generation is this?



Boogie >


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...