Saturday, March 3, 2018

Ghosts That Tell Time




BINGO: We Got Another one folkz! 

Ry: The fudge is this chocshit! 
Noon: Welcome we are the "Ghost Of Time"
Ry: What?

MidNight: We are the ghost that tell you the time! 
4:20: Yeah we tell you what time it is! 
Ry: Why the hell would I want that? 
Noon: We tell you the time because we are the Ghost Of Time 
Ry: Okay, so am I going to go through something? 
MidNight: No! We tell you what time it is and the time to put you on. 
Ry: What the hell does that mean? 
Noon: What he's trying to say is we tell you what time it is for we are the Time Ghost of the Ghost of Time. 
Ry: Why me? Why does this always happen to me? 
11:11: Sup Ry I am the Ghost of 11:11 and I tell you what time it is and you can make a wish! 
Ry: The fuck! 
11:11: Make a wish and it will come true for I am the greatest time of all time! 
Noon: I don't know about that, for one I think your full of shit, for two I think I am because it's break time or something is going to go down in the Wild Wild West.
4:20: Man what the fuck ever! I am the best time, it's chill time yo!
MidNight: Hell no kids are in bed and it's time to get freaky! I am the best time ghost of all time for I am the time that most crime happens too but that's beside the point of bang bang!
Ry: Y'all just argue all the time or I am going see my future or something? 

4:20: No man just chill out. 
Noon: We told you we tell you the time! 
Ry: So I am not going see some future shit or past shit? 
11:11: You can make a wish and I will send you to the past or future on my time! For I am the coolest time ghost! 
Ry: Oh okay? 
Noon: Man shut the fuck up with that bullshit wish shit. We just tell you what time it is for time was created by man which goes in a sequence of measurement from night to day. 
Ry: You all just wasted my time! 
Noon: Ha! Good one! But really though it's noon aint it? 
Ry: So like is there a Moral Lesson or something here? 
4:20: Naw man we just tell you what time it is! 
Ry: That's it no lesson at all? 
4:20: Naw man we just tell you what time it is. 
Ry: Wow! 
4:20: Yeah man! 
Ry: ACT LIKE YOUR SOMETHING! 
4:20: I am time. 
Ry: This has been a complete waste of my fucking TIME! 
Noon: HA! Welcome to the RyFy Zone! 
Ry: Ah! You dead beats got jokes? You going tell me the time? 
Ry: I will tell you what time it is, it's time to hack you ghost!
4:20: Wait we were just playing bro! 
Ry: WHAT? 
4:20: Chill out bro just chill out 
Noon: Yeah man we just tell you what time it is why you getting all hostile?
Ry: I'm sorry I am just overwhelm with this Jelly sauce on my hotdog. 
Noon: Man! What didn't you tell us you had Jelly on your hotdog!
MidNight: You a fucking legend! 
Ry: Naw man I think I am going die! 
4:20: Yeah man you will be a Ghost like us man! 
11:11: Yeah chill out man, make a wish! 
Ry: You know what I wish for wealth!
11:11: Alright here you go. It's 11:11 about to be 11:12!
Ry: The fuck? 
4:20: HA! GOT EM! We the Ghost that tell you what time it is! 
Noon: Yeah man almost break time! 
Ry: When I die I am going pound you Ghost so hard I will be on trial for raping ghost! 
MidNight: Hmm, Well it's midnight bro! Thanks for wasting 12 hours with the Ghost Of Time! 
Ry: SON OF A BITCH! 
4:20: Yo man chill, 4 more hours we get to chill man! We the Ghost Of Time and we the Ghost that tell you what time it is. 
Ry: Why me?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...