Wednesday, January 17, 2018

RT - Big Chief Stalker



All Haley The Big CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEF! 

Big Chief: How?

Wildgal: God, I swear we another freaking EP

Big Chief: Ah! Me make fire! Me go boom! You like poop!

Wildgal: You bet!

Swoopy: HEY GUYS!

Big Chief: AH HELL YEAH! SWOOPY!

Swoopy: So sarapoop calling you a stalker!

Big Chief: Ah she send pic and now me stalker?

Swoopy: Yeah man not cool.

Big Chief: Me Big Chief. Me make fire. Me have no time to stalk.

Swoopy: That's not what she said! She said you stalk her all the time and you have 1,000 accounts and you stalk her with all of them.

Big Chief: Big Chief got reported. Big Chief lost. Big Chief sad.

Swoopy: Oh another thing she telling people you manipulate them.

Big Chief: No me Big Chief make fire. Fire go boom! The boom go the boom boom room?

Swoopy: Whatever man. I will join your silly little Tribe!

Big Chief: AHHHHH! Me Happy! Big Chief! Happy! Big Chief So Happy! Big Chief go nut on wall now, cause me happy.

Swoopy: You go do that Chief.

Big Chief: Ah me Big Chief me no stalker me go nut on wall.

Swoopy: I think I found home.

Well folks that's it for this wrap up CHAT story JOIN US NEXT TIME ON HOW DO WE FLY KYTES IN THE MOON LIGHT!

ONLY AT THE RYFY ZONE! 

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaahaah THIS HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER READ IN MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly she was horrible. Silence was okay at best. But the wolf and scarecrow story straight sucked and the only rise she got was being a bit attractive by hiding her chin in pictures. I couldn't imagine how she was behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...