Wednesday, January 17, 2018

RT- Chief Nut On Wall




All haley- The Chieeeeeeeef!



Big Chief: How?

Wildgal: Let's get one thing clear. What is this statement about?

Big Chief: Me Big Chief make fire. Fire go boom. Fire then make me do boom boom.

Big Chief: Big Chief Get Excited, Big Chief nut on wall.

WIldgal: What kind of Tribe is this?

Big Chief: Me make fire go boom Tribe.

Wildgal: I don't think...

Big Chief: Me Big Chief, He Little Boy, That Pretty Lady and we got bunch of others that make fire!

Wildgal: Oh like who?

Big Chief: Me Big Chief recruit Gene

Wildgal: Gene?

Big Chief: Yeah me nut on wall, then recruit Gene.

Wildgal: So you nut on the wall and what is going on here?

Big Chief: LISTEN!

Poopyhandles: HEY! STFU!

Poopyhandles: DIDNT I TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Poophandles: I AM FAKE ACCOUNT AND I SAID SHUT THE FUCK YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK MEANS? UP?

Big Chief: Me delete poopyhandles.

Big Chief: Ok me make fire now.

Wildgal: Wait...

Big Chief: Oh me got Gene and he make fire too.

Wildgal: So we just going act like this is normal?

Big Chief: What me get happy and nut on wall. Make race who win. Me win!

Wildgal: What kind of tribe is this shit for real?

Big Chief: Me nut on wall and then it race. People bet.

Wildgal: I think I am going pass.

Big Chief: No me give boot.

Wildgal: Wow this is getting deep, however I like boots.

Big Chief: Um what?

Wildgal: Did you say you going boot me?

Big Chief: Ummmmmmmmmmm

Wildgal: What's the matter Big Chief. Give me the boot right in my ass.

Big Chief: Ummmmmmmmm me Big Chief, Me Make Fire, Go Boom. People Come and Big Chief nut on wall. Big Chief give boot. But? Lady like boot?

Wildgal: GIVE ME THE FUCKING BOOT!

Big Chief: Uh oh Big Chief don't know what to do so Big Chief going go nut on the wall.

Wildgal: WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Chief: Me Big Chief make fire, go boom. Nut on wall. Bye.







16 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahhhhhhahhahaaaaaaaaahaha dude what kind of tribe is this wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tribe of wonders and a TRIBE of savaggigigigigiges............

      Delete
  2. nigobsdfpfjdopvfj vno no nnnono no no NO!!!! o h fdjds fuckafbifd nadsf n


    This is not horror bro hahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am seriously wondering what the backstory of this series is all about

      Delete
  4. where on the interweb are you going read this

    "Wildgal: So we just going act like this is normal?
    Big Chief: What me get happy and nut on wall. Make race who win. Me win!"

    I mean what is going on here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about a tale about a rabbit and a turtle and they had a race.

      Delete
  5. Hahahahaahahahaha we going act like this is normal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy that this is still continuing to be honest their horror is good but this is pure gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nuttin on walls is very bad. I feel sorry for the maid that's gotta clean that shit up after you nuttin on the wall like a Chief Freek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow people got butt hurt I will remove comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...