Thursday, January 18, 2018

RT- Chief Fills Out WITHOUT PROMTpoop




Big Chief: How?

Wildgal: What up!

Swoopz: Another day another dollar!

Big Chief: Me fill out fire form.

Swoopz: This should be interesting...

Big Chief: Me never do prompts because me not FAKE.

Swoopz: Yeah fake bitches man.

Big Chief: Me do Prompt poop to show I am not fake.

Swoopz: Naw man you fake. You fake as hell and all you accounts fake, everything is fake.

Big Chief: Naw Big Chief don't believe in Matrix.

Swoopz: No it's true this is fake. What you are writing right now is fake.

Big Chief: Oh no Big Chief make fire.

Big Chief: Alright me do prompt, you all listening?

Big Chief: Once upon a time

Swoopz: ummmmmmmm

Big Chief: Don't steal Chiefs ummmmmmmmm

Swoopz: I'll do what I want and I'll kick your ass.

Big Chief: Ok me sorry. Big Chief go on now.

Swoopz: You idiot it's not a story. Your such a idiot.

Big Chief: Big Chief sorry, Big Chief didn't know once upon a time.

Swoopz: I swear to the SUN up ABOVE I have had it with this TRIBE!

Big Chief: Big Chief make you crown?

Swoopz: THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE A QUEEN BITCH TO YOU OR SOMETHING?

Big Chief: Big Chief sorry, Big Chief continue.

Big Chief: What is something I poop alot. That you nut on the wall.

Swoopz: Man you are doing it so wrong.

Big Chief: Big Chief make fire, I don't know how to prompt.

Swoopz: Alright your suppose to say what is something I say alot.

Big Chief: Oh but me nut on wall.

Swoopz: Dammit dude! This is why nobody dates Big Chief! Because Big Chief don't know when to shut up!

Big Chief: Ok I go on. What makes me happy? Nuttin on the wall!

Swoopz: Ah man you need a bunch of help.

Big Chief: WHAT THE HELL you mean I build fire!

Swoopz: Are you going to continue?

Big Chief: How Tall Am I? I build fire I have no clue.

Swoopz: Man you are really failing at this, like you are suppose to be describing her.

Big Chief: Who?

Swoopz: THAT DAMN STUPID POOP YOU LOVED!

Big Chief: Oh me don't love poop no mo she poop too much.

Swoopz: Seriously Chief.

Big Chief: Ok me go on. What is my favorite thing? Nuttin on the wall.

Swoopz: DAMMIT CHIEF!

Big Chief: WHAT!?!?!?!

Swoopz: Seriously if you say that again I am going boot you.

Big Chief: Wait. Is that even possible?

Swoopz: I will boot you!

Big Chief: Me don't want no boot. Me continue. What makes you proud of me? That you wrote 2 stories with 1,000 words each and your a huge slut of poop.

Swoopz: Dammit Chief! You going be a virgin forever.

3 comments:

  1. hahaahhahaahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahahhahahaha this series is tits in the pics you get! we the knights aren't silent anymore! #ryfyzone

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you see is what you do not know but however if you can see it but why do you believe it? Did you know you can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this one of them facebook prompts? LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...