Tuesday, January 16, 2018

RT- The RyFy Tribe






Big Chief: Make fire go boom! We attract pretty lady.

Pretty Lady: Hello

Big Chief: Fire, wood place in fire go boom!

*Pretty Lady picks up wood places it in fire.*

Big Chief: Good! Good! Now place stone around fire to contain boom.

*Pretty Lady starts building stones around the fire.*

Big Chief: Now we got boom and boom boom.

Medicineman: Man I don't think I can write I got bitten by a Snake and my wrist is mush.

Big Chief: Ummmmmmm you medicineman? Me Chief.

Little Boy: Hi I came for fire.

*Little Boy starts roasting marshmallows*

Medicineman: I can't write man.

Big Chief: But I made fire.

Medicineman: I know man sorry.

Big Chief: I make fire go boom.

Medicineman: I know I am sorry.

Big Chief: You get the boot.

Medicineman: The what?

Big Chief: Big Chief leader so he give you boot.

Medicineman: You kicking me out of the Tribe I built.

Big Chief: No Big Chief make fire make it boom.

Medicineman: Whatever man I am out.

Big Chief Boots Medicineman

Saraboob: You are such a stalker

*Big Chief Boots Saraboob out of Tribe*




4 comments:

  1. is this like what happens behind the scenes of the ryfyzone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahahahajahahaha I was wondering the same thing

      Delete
  2. The nicknames remind me of like chat nicks from chatrouttle or something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chatroulette? lmao what the hell did you type out NARK! More like Narf! :)

      Delete

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...