Tuesday, January 16, 2018

RT- I Build Fire









Big Chief: I build fire.

Medicineman: Ok.


Big Chief: I am chief, Big Chief!

Medicineman: Hello

Saraboob: What the hell you talking about Chief?

Big Chief: I make fire.

Saraboob: What is he saying Medicineman? I am quite confused!

Poophandles: I am fake account you better shut up

Poophandles: Everybody shut up

Poophandles: STFU!

Big Chief: But I make fire.

Saraboob: What is going on here?

Medicineman: Big Chief go boom make fire. Fire attract people Big Chief like people.

Big Chief: Build fire, make boom, people come.

Medicineman: You don't like fire? Chief make fire! Go boom!

Big Chief: Yeah fire! Go boom! People come see why fire go boom!



They end. Fire Go Boom. 



20 comments:

  1. oh boob I gotcha lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what the fuck is this shit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Welcome back to Ghost Talk Radio, We have a special Guest with us tonight his name is........"

      Delete
  2. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I build fire and make it boom that's what it is

    ReplyDelete
  4. whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clicked this thinking it was going be about indians or something but then I fell into tears because I bet this behind the scenes of the ryfyzone. This series is legit funny if all this is true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If one build fires. This one attracts the people. The indians taught us well. However we treated them as we treat everyone else. This land is corrupt with demons. However it remains to be the land of the free?

      Delete
  6. Lmao nothing like waking up the morning seeing this on Facebook and then pooping while you read this funny skits just makes my day. Made my day rz

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA bro this series getting deep. Deep sea diving. Hos going deep sea diving. Good morning ladies I just walked by a fish market and said, "Good morning ladies". I think I can survive this tribe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about deep sea diving ;) Remember that one time in chat LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. There y'all go we have a new editor! AND SHE IS A BADAZZ!

    Y'all in big big big big trouble like Bart Simpson YO>

    ReplyDelete
  10. whacking to this right now

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am whacking to this right now too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well well if it aint the one and only cowboy from mean streets of Boston. :)

    ReplyDelete

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...