Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Facebook Love App Zuckers!



Skeeter: AH SNAP WE BACK Y'ALL!! 

BigChief: Shit. Man the Zone is not a little Tribe anymore. How? 

Skeeter: Did you just say how? Like howl? Like a greeting? 

Parabob: What up faggots! 

Skeeter: BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parabob: YO! YOU ALL SEEN SOME GHOST?? 

BigChief: I saw a ghost and I nutted on him like the ghost was a wall! 

Parabob: Good for you! Chief! Proud of that boy Chief we call Big Chief! 

BigChief: Have you all found Aylyn? 

Parabob: Jesus man, you need some serious help, it's time we introduce you do the Facebook App! 

BigChief: Can I nut on it? 

Parabob: Hell Yeah! Chief! Big Chief! BIG CHIIIIIIIIEF! You can nut on this app all you want Zucker! 

BigChief: This makes Big Chief very happy! 

Parabob: Anyway, Sup Skeeter you still getting scammed by whores? 

Skeeter: No the ladies love me they just take money in exchange for the love. 

Parabob: I see......... 

Skeeter: Fuck you Bob! Why don't you go excorsist a demon or something! 

Parabob: I would be we like trying to hook up Big Chief with a new lady! 

BigChief: New lady to nut on! 

Skeeter: Man I'll invite one in, hold up. Here she be, I call her Ambulance, because she will like make you cry and shit. 

Parabob: And we friends with this prick why Big Chief? 

BigChief: He hooked me up with Aylyn! 

Parabob: Oh he the one why you nut on walls. Greeaaat can't wait to see this new women. 

*SparkleChicky Joined Chat* 

SparkleChicky: HEY GUYS! I got your message request in the new FACEBOOK APP! Are you guys pedophiles? 

BigChief: No! WE nut on walls though!

Parabob: Hahahaha, don't mind him he a little tarded. Anyway welcome to the Zone! 

SparkleChicky: The fucks the Zone? 

Skeeter: It's where like, It's like, It's like where, It's where Big Chief nuts on walls I DON'T KNOW NO ZONE, What do we do here in the ZONE? THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION! 

Parabob: Shit I run into all kinds of stupid ass paranormal freaks! 

Skeeter: Oh yeah, have you got their numbers yet? 

Parabob: Um no? 

Skeeter: DUDE! CAN YOU IMAGINE A THREESOME WITH A GHOST AND A PARANORMAL FREAK? 

BigChief: Ah shit! I would nut on a ghost! 

Skeeter: See Chief get it! 

Parabob: You have to be kidding me! 

SparkleChicky: Ummm, I think I am going exit now! 

Parabob: Wait! Wait! Don't mind them so what do you do? 

*SparkleChicky Has Left Conversation*

Parabob: Dammit guys! 

BigChief: I wanted to Nut on her wall! 

Parabob: Man is that all you fucking say? 

BigChief: No me build fire! 

Parabob: When will my life expire? 

Skeeter: You should know the answer since you a Paranormal expert! 

Parabob: Ah dammit. I hate my life. 

BigChief: You know what you need to do? 

Parabob: What chief? 

BigChief: NUT ON A WALL MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! 

FACEBOOK DATING APP WITH PEDDIEZ YAY!!!!!!! >




Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...