Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Ghost Give The Bezt Head





ConeHead: Yo! PARABOB!

Parabob: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

ConeHead: Yeah man! You ever got head from a ghost man?

Parabob: No!

ConeHead: It's like the best thing in the world man!

Parabob: Why do you freaks of nature message me with this paranormal bullshit!

ConeHead: Hold up I got Chief here too!

BigChief: Shit did you know when you nut after getting head from a ghost you can bust a nut through the ghost and it will land on a wall!


ConeHead: See he gets it!

Parabob: So what's going on here? We going talk about ghost giving head all night?

ConeHead: Yeaaaaaaaaap!

Parabob: What about what happen to Roseanne for getting fired for tweeting racism tweets!

ConeHead: The fuck that gotta do with a ghost and getting head!

BigChief: Parabob a virgin!

ConeHead: AH SHIT!

Parabob: Man I am not a virgin!

ConeHead: YOU A VIRGIN! So I was getting head from this Ghost and I swear to GOD my eyes rolled in the back of my head!

Parabob: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?!?!?!

BigChief: AH! I think Aylin a Ghost. It all makes sense now I nut on wall and she is ghost. Yeah! Me build fire and the ghost came to fire!

ConeHead: Who the fuck is Aylin?

Parabob: This conversation went south in a heart beat, so y'all like ojuai board these Ghost in or what? How you get ghost to suck your dick?

ConeHead: JUST FUCKING GOOGLE IT MAN! THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE TO YOU A FUCKING PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR!

Parabob: Um, damn dude it was just a question!

ConeHead: Just fucking Google It man!

BigChief: Yeah Google it then go nut on a wall after you GOOGLE IT!

Parabob: Uh, sometimes I wish I was among the dead because the living is RETARDED!!!!!!!

BigChief: Me go build fire now! See if I can go get a ghost!

ConeHead: HELL YEAH I AM GOING GET THE FUCKING BOARD OUT MAN AH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parabob: Guys seriously.

Parabob: Guys

Parabob: No fucking way! YOU LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE!

Parabob: I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO FUCKING SAY MY CATCH PHRASE!

Parabob: NO! YOU FUCKERS! I DIDN'T GET TO SAY MY FUCKING CATCH PHRASE! NO!

Parabob: FUCK IT! I'ma say it anyway!

Parabob: THATS WHAT I DO!

Parabob: YEAH!






Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...