Thursday, March 22, 2018

YOU A GLITCH? Matrix?



Nomemz: YO! PARABOB! PARABOB! PARABOB! PARABOB! YO! PARABOB! PARABOB DUNA DUNA DUNA PARANORMAL BOBO BOB! 

Parabob: Oh god. I say that alot man. Like God come on kill me now. 

Nomemz: So like I have a glitch! I was driving and I went through the same sign twice! 

Parabob: Are you sure you weren't lost? Like panicking and shit like you always do when you get lost in the country?

Nomemz: Naw man I went through that shit twice! 

Parabob: Are you sure? You sure you didn't do a square loop because you are so dumb?

Nomemz: HA! You got me I might of did a loop because I am dumb. 

Parabob: Well like remember that time you put covers over, wait didn't you cheat and shit was that a glitch? 

Nomemz: Big time glitch! 

Parabob: So when you cheated and now wait it's a glitch now? 

Nomemz: Not only a glitch but a big time glitch. 

Parabob: You know he a cop now? 

Nomemz: That was a glitch too. 

Parabob: The fuck is up with you and glitches? 

Nomemz: Everything a glitch! 

Parabob: Like do you even know what a glitch is and where it originated from? 

Nomemz: Yeah man, the Matrix! 

Parabob: fuck no, what the fuck! 

Nomemz: You just jealous because you have no glitches. 

Parabob: Yet you message me to help you pass through these glitches? 

Nomemz: No I messaged you because I don't know how I am going through these glitches and I want you to tell me why am I going through glitches. 

Parabob: WHAT! 

Nomemz: I went to McDonalds the other day and I went through the drive through twice. The second time I ordered different shit but that's besides the point. 

Parabob: You think that was a glitch? 

Nomemz: Um yeah I went through it twice you dumb ass. 

Parabob: So did you like graduate college or did you glitch out? 

Nomemz: I glitched out. 

Parabob: Interesting. SO this glitch you are experiencing are you sure you not dumb as a ton of bricks? 

Nomemz: I don't drink or do drugs! 

Parabob: The fuck that gotta do with how smart you are? 

Nomemz: I think I am not going through glitches, it's called real life. 

Parabob: WOW! You got it! You just googled Matrix advertising information or something and found out that if there is a theory behind a movie that was produced by Hollywood then it would generate revenue and more money? 

Nomemz: The fucks google? 

Parabob: Never mind. Anyway I am glad you found the real reason behind this so called "Glitch" but that's awesome I think 4 thousand views of eyes I don't even know the eyes.. OR where they coming from and shit because they never talk is a good thing, don't you think? 

Nomemz: Thanks PARABOB! I mean thank you so much! I thought I was glitching and shit! 

Parabob: Itz what I do > 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...