Thursday, March 22, 2018

UFO GOT ME!




Igotprobid: Hey Parabob! 

Parabob: OH GOODY! ANOTHER FREAK! 

Igotprobid: So like a UFO probed my asshole and shit what do I do. 

Parabob: Why you all say and shit? Like that's my thing and you all say it now to be cool? 

Igotprobid: Man so there I was just chilling in my backyard at 2:00 in the morning you know like what normal people do and shit. 

Parabob: You said it again fool! 

Igotprobid: So I was like damn whats the shiny bright light coming towards my ass. Little did I know it was really coming for my ass! 

Parabob: And shit? 

Igotprobid: So the thing picked me up and I think it was an UFO man! I tried to telling the police but they all laughed at me and said get the fuck out of here we dealing with a overdose crisis right now! 

Parabob: I see. 

Igotprobid: DUDE! They did all these weird experiments to my anal cavity! 

Parabob: Like what were you doing at 2 in the morning outside? 

Igotprobid: I was walking my fucking dog man! 

Parabob: Ah! Good one so at 2 in the morning, I like how you mention that earlier too about the dog. So 2 in the morning a big shiny bright light comes, picks your ass up and does shit to your ass! Am I correct so far? 

Igotprobid: Yeah man I SAW A UFO! 

Parabob: Not only did you see it but you were in it? 

Igotprobid: Yeah man! They did weird shit to my ass man! 

Parabob: Hmm. Okay so like what you want me to do or like why did you message me? 

Igotprobid: Just to let you know I saw an UFO and they are real! Plus everybody like message parabob because it pisses him off! 

Parabob: Yeah. I see. The UFO was not a UFO are you sure you weren't popping molly at 2 in the morning and what you mistake as a UFO somehow, someway was a white van and you were gang raped by a bunch of white people and mexicans in a weird cross united Gang called the SetaWhitez. Then you woke up from a dream that you were abducted by a UFO but really it was just a gang bang because you accidental got roof'ied at 2 in the morning? 

Igotprobid: OH MY LORD! YOU ARE LIKE DOCTOR PHIL OF THE PARANORMAL COMMUNITY MAN! I LOVE YOU BOB! THANKS SO MUCH BOB! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BOB! 

Parabob: Itz what I do > 

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...