Saturday, February 10, 2018

Mirror Mirror On The Wall




DynoDannyFanny: DDF is the name! 

CeeAraha: The one and only! 

MalcomZ: What's cracking you undermine children of the world.

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL RYFY ZONE STYLE WHAT! 


MalcomZ: What up y'all. This day is cold for some but hot for others that live in Miami, Flordia. 

CeeAraha: Correcto Mumbo! We bringing the Justice! 

DynoDannyFanny: You know guys. We in some deep sea with a bunch of sharks and whales. 

CeeAraha: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! This bitch got it. Mirror Mirror! 

MirrorMirrorOnTheWall: Hello, I am Mirror Mirror On The Wall. Nice to meet you. 

Ceearaha: whatever bitch, tell me who the baddest bitch of them all? 

MirrorMirrorOnTheWall: You are dear. 

CeeAraha: You damn right! I brings it when it comes to that bringing it stuff. Well unless it's a rent due or something, I don't bring it then, I kind of go in the hole a little bit. 

MalcomZ: You gotta rise above diversity and seize the opportunity by the day.

CeeAraha: The secret member I think is one of the past.

MalcomZ: you are wrong! The answer will come soon.

CeeAraha: Mirror Mirror On The Wall who's the dumbest one of them all?

MirrorMirrorOnTheWall: According to my calculations the dumbest person alive is the common thief.

CeeAraha: That's some deep stuff.

DynoDannyFanny: Man screw that shit, let me ask it a question.

DynoDannyFanny: Ight here I go

DynoDannyFanny: Mirror Mirror On The Wall! Who's got the biggest balls of them ALL?

MirrorMirrorOnTheWall: You do sir!

DynoDannyFanny: YOU DAMN RIGHT! Now I must nut on the mirror to make it clear!

MalcomZ: Whoa! I don't think we have to go that far bro.

DynoDannyFanny: I have to make it clear!

MalcomZ: Bro think about it, The mirror made it clear. It's alright.

DynoDannyFanny: Naw man I gotta show this mirror waz up.

MalcomZ: By nutting on it?

DynoDannyFanny: Aint nuttin he going do about it either!

MalcomZ: you need help bro.

DynoDannyFanny: I need help, you just stood for 20 hours out in the rain over a boarding pass that never existed in the first place!

MalcomZ: What you talking about?

DynoDannyFanny: I'ma nut on this mirror whenever you like it or not. I aint got NUTTIN to lose!

MalcomZ: you trying to be funny or something?

DynoDannyFanny: When a Mirror comes along all you gotta do is NUT ON IT! oh yeah! What do you do? YOU NUT ON IT! When a mirror comes along!

MalcomZ: CeeAraha I mean you okay with this?

CeeAraha: If the white devil man wants to nut on the mirror let him nut on the mirror, why would I give a fuck?

MalcomZ: The hell happen to this Earth man?

DynoDannyFanny: Don't hate the nut on the mirror! DON'T HATE THE NUT ON THE MIRROR! OH BABY! DON'T HATE! DON'T HATE! THE NUT ON THE MIRROR!

MalcomZ: Man this new generation has totally lost it.

DynoDannyFanny: Don't hate the nut on the mirror! Oh baby! Don't hate! You don't have to say anything about the nut on the mirror!

MalcomZ: Man mankind is really taking a step backwards.

DynoDannyFanny: DON'T HATE! Ask it a question!

MalcomZ: Alright, I'll do that!

MalcomZ: Mirror Mirror On The Wall Who's The Nuttiest Of Them All!

MirrorMirrorOnTheWall: The DynoDannyFanny is the most nuttiest person on the Earth.

MalcomZ: damn straight skippy hippy hoo!

DynoDannyFanny: It just wants my nut!

MalcomZ: Shit I am going to bed!

DynoDannyFanny: There aint nuttin you going do about me nuttin on this mirror man. Sweet Dreams!

MalcomZ has left conversation!

CeeAraha: So like are we getting started here or something.

DynoDannyFanny: It was a fucking joke!

CeeAraha: What the fuck I thought you were serious!

CeeAraha Has Left Conversation

DynoDannyFanny: Sike! We begin now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...