Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Why Y'all Love This So Much?





Josung: Man re up on dat.

BubbaJo: I be skipping rocks man.

TrainLady: Hey guys I want to join the tribe!

Josung: The fucks a tribe?

BubbaJo: Bitch you in the hood chat.

Trainlady: what?

Josung: The fuck this bitch get in our chat bruh

BubbaJo: Who this bitch?

Trainlady: For one I am not a female dog in heat or anything like that I am just trying to find the tribe!

BubbaJo: the fuck this bitch say

Josung: hold up this bitch educated. Tell me bitch how you flip a quawb in to a whopper?

Trainlady: If you can kindly tell me where the tribe chat is?

Josung: Bitch answer the damn question! You think you so smart and shit how you flip a quawb in to a whopper?

Trainlady: Um apply at burger king?

Josung: Bitch hold up. HOLD UP! you trying to get snappy with the one.

Trainlady: I am just trying to find the tribe.

Josung: ah hell no call in paco man ah we got ourselves a hater man.

PacoMon: What up beeeeeotches, yo I was just talking to this shorty right on the tracks right and she skipped my rocks bruh. Well she did more than skip my damn rocks I think I popped 2 tabs and 3 mollies and I think I was derailed but check it we found a new place to shag- it's a new building over their by west wing and south 52 and I was just chillen with my homie the other day and I told him about the spot and we had mad bitches up in there and we had a ball yall and I was like yo I am crabz deep in these pussy man.

BubbaJo: Everytime you come up in the chat you type up fucking paragraph stories man.

PacoMon: Man don't worry bout what I be typing up and you added me anyway you freaking dumb shit wanna be wanksta eating cockroaches off your mommas couch and shit and you want talk about how much I talk and shit man you know I write stories man and you know I am poet man and I do the damn thing man and you just sit there on yo mommas couch eating fucking cockroaches and shit you got me heated dawg I think we about to go clash man you dont want a clash with me I bring that heat like a dragon bruh.

Ladytrain: I think I am in the wrong chat.

PacoMon: Wait hold up who is this?

Ladytrain: I am just trying to find the tribe!

PacoMon: I don't know anything bout no tribe but you can bring that sweet ass over here and I will show you a train.

Ladytrain: What?

PacoMon: Listen I am romeome you are juilet!

Ladytrain: Romeo?

PacoMon: Listen bitch I am a poet. I know romeome

Ladytrain: Ok I am going now.

PacoMon: wait wait wait wait wait let me show you a pic of my dick maybe that will sway you to run your train ass over here on my lap- haha just give me a sec 


*Ladytrain has left the conversation.

BubbaJo: Man what the fuck everytime man you come in our chat you fuck up things

*Kicks PacoMon*

BubbaJo: Shit now it's just us two again man.

Josung: I wish I can buy bullets and just end it.

BubbaJo: Ah man am I that bad, damn bruh 


Josung Signs Off

BubbaJo: Well fucking a. 

3 comments:

  1. we love we love we love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josung: hold up this bitch educated. Tell me bitch how you flip a quawb in to a whopper?

    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete

Mike Bayz Turtlez

Ralphy : Did you read this stupid script?  Donny : I like the new script!  Leoy : I think it's radical dude!  Mikey : Yeah dud...